Their descriptions of these attacks, however, left me wondering exactly what these "victims" are suffering from. Here are some of the symptoms listed from freedomfchs.com's homepage:
- The sense you are being watched and followed everywhere you go.
- You notice consistently rude behavior from people you don't know for no apparent reason.
- You feel that those around you have access to your thoughts.
- Relationships and friendships become distant or strained for no apparent reason.
- You experience problems on the job where groups of people are plotting to have you terminated.
Hearing voices, suspiciousness, feeling under constant surveillance, delusions...Social withdrawal, difficulty in expressing emotions, difficulty in taking care of themselves, inability to feel pleasure.
The possibility of extraterrestrial beings being able to decode the human mind seem somewhat far-fetched as well. Besides the inherent complexity, non-rationality, and unpredictability of the mind, I just don't see the evidence for telepathic activities taking place on a massive scale on earth. If the military-industrial complex could psychically coerce citizens into obedience, then what would be the need for the kinds of vast and subtle manipulations which come from the military-entertainment complex? Why would our presidents need to spend time crafting just the right slick statements and truisms if, with the flick of a switch or the concentration of some brain-in-a-jar, we could be turned into the popular and derogatory image of "We The Sheeple"? No, I think the fact that I am writing this and you are reading this is proof enough that mind-control or psy-warfare is the stuff of delusion and fiction.